We call for papers (written in Polish and English) connected with the scientific topics presented in the journal. We would appreciate papers presenting original results of completed or ongoing research on e-learning or describing best practices and case studies. We also encourage you to submit scientific essays, book reviews and announcements of conferences on distance learning. The submitted papers are going to be reviewed. The papers that receive two positive opinions from reviewers will be qualified for publishing. The publication in the magazine is free of charge.
Submission Form [download]
Guidelines for Author(s):
- the paper should be sent in RTF, DOC or DOCX format,
- the paper must include a title, an abstract (200 words maximum) and keywords (five words maximum), all elements mentioned need to be sent in two language versions (Polish and English),
- the affiliation of the author(s) is demanded and it should include: the name of the institution, the author’s e-mail address,
- the paper should be written in a single column,
- the subheaders need to be numbered and it is highly recommended to avoid advanced level numbering (1.1.1. is the last acceptable stage),
- all references to the literature and bibliography should be formatted in line with the APA style (see: explanation in the Bibliographic rules section),
- all images: drawings, photographs, charts, etc. should be sent in a minimum resolution of 96 dpi. They need to be described and their source of origin must be given,
- all the tables must be aligned with the text page area (no matter if they are vertical or horizontal).
The papers selected for publication will be proofread and edited, and then sent to the authors for their authorization.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As a part of the submission process, the authors are kindly requested to carefully check the correctness of their submission form and the whole article in terms of the following publishing guidelines (submissions may be returned to authors that do not keep to these guidelines):
- The Author(s) agree to the processing of personal data provided in order to proceed with EduAction publication procedure according to the Act on Protection of Personal Data of 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883). The Author(s) has a right to correct the personal data.
- The Author(s) agree to receive information related to the submission publication in EduAction journal (according to Polish law - art. 10 pkt 2 Ustawy z dnia 18.07.2002 „O świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną”).
By submitting the paper the author(s) declare(s) that:
- the paper does not trespass the copyright of third parties;
- the paper has neither been previously published nor sent for the review in other publications or publishing houses;
- the author(s) agree(s) to the paper review procedure, language correction, editing and changes in the content order (to improve readability of the text), to publication at EduAction website and to making non-commercial reprints;
- the author(s) agree(s) to the publication of the English summary of their article as well as the data on their place of employment in online journal databases.